Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Sweet Memories with Pink Ink Stamps!

03/06/15





Hello Pink Ink fans!

I have a cool card to share today created with a delicious ice cream sundae stamp from Pink Ink Stamp Co! A perfect treat for those warm summer days to come!

We actually haven't had any really hot weather yet. It's been a mild cool spring so far with a lot of rain. I have to admit I'm loving it. It could stay this way until fall as far as I'm concerned. I'm not a fan of heat and humidity, but I know it's coming... there goes my straight hair! haha!



I stamped the ice cream sunday and the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto smooth white card stock, and colored them with Copic markers. I cut the colored panel out with a stitched rectangle die and mounted that onto a card base that I covered with the light blue dot paper. I added a few clear Pink Pretty Posh sequins to finish it off.


You can find the whole link of Pink Ink stamps HERE at Ellen Hutson or check out the Pink Ink Stamp Company website.

Pink Ink Products Used:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs and Happy Wednesday!

Kay :)







No comments:

Post a Comment