Saturday, June 20, 2015

Super Sweet Sundae Card

June 20, 2015
Hello everyone!  Heidi, here today and I have a yummy sweet treat card to share with you. How many of you love to visit the ice cream shop or the local DQ for a treat?  Or do you remember the ice cream trucks?  Unfortunately, I think the ice cream trucks are becoming a thing of the past in many places. But I am sure many of us have great memories hearing the music from the ice cream truck and seeing it turn the corner to come down the street.   Then making a mad dash into the house to get some money LOL.  


Here is the card I designed using the Super Sundae stamp.  This sundae looks so yummy with ice cream, chocolate, cool whip, and a cherry on top!  I stamped the image using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then I colored the image with Copic markers.  


 Here is a close up of the image.  I colored the ice cream to look like vanilla and strawberry.  Then I colored the chocolate syrup and added some Glossy Accents on top.  Once the image was colored I trimmed it down and added light pick cardstock for a mat.  I added another mat with rose cardstock and a white paper doily.  Then I adhered everything to a lite pink card base.  I used some baby pink seam binding for a bow and I also added a small pearl white acrylic bow on top.  To finish of the card I added some pale pink satin, medium pink, and moonshine sequins 2mm-4mm in size.  


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Heidi

Supplies
Paper:  White, Pink, Rose Cardstock
Ink/Markers:  Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copic Markers R29, R39, RV00, RV10, B0000, E57, C0, 0
Ribbon:  Baby Pink Seam Binding
Accessories:  C. Cartwright Sequins Pale Pink Satin 3mm, Medium Pink 2mm, 4mm, Moonshine 3mm, 4mm, Pearl White Acrylic Bow, Glossy Accents, White Fun Foam, Scrapbook Adhesives By 3L E-Z Runner Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'


1 comment:

  1. I love how you've colored the chocolate syrup Heidi! It looks just like I remember Hershey's pouring "right out of the can"!

    ReplyDelete