Tuesday, June 9, 2015

A Cheery Windowbox Card!

06/09/2015
Hello Friends, it's Debbie Seyer. I have a fun and summery card to share with you today. Unfortunately, I have a few friends and family that are suffering with various illnesses and some hard times. I try to send a few cards a week and this is just the type of card that is easy to make and mass produce.



I stamped the Cheery Windowbox using the Espresso Truffle Memento Ink pad onto some white cardstock.  I colored it with my Copic markers.  I don't know about you but I find just sitting down and coloring images like this to be such a stress reliever.  That stress relief is the best!!  You can justify your "stress relief" purchases as cheaper than therapy to your spouse!  LOL

Here is a closer look...


I stamped the Saying Prayers sentiment onto white cardstock and die cut it with a ribbon tag die.  This sentiment is a favorite of mine to use because it really conveys your feelings, doesn't it?
Don't forget that you can purchase all of these wonderful Pink Ink images over at Ellen Hutson, LLC.  I really love her store.....great prices and fast shipping!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Debbie Seyer

Supplies:
Ink: - Espresso Truffle Memento Ink
Cardstock - Kraft, White & Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
Dies - Scalloped Rectangle & Classic Rectangle Layering Dies (Tonic Studios) Ribbon Tag die - Spellbinders
Accessories - Copic Markers; red ribbon - Really Reasonable Ribbon





No comments:

Post a Comment