Thursday, August 4, 2016

Time for Fall Apples!

 04/08/2016
Hello Pink Ink Fans! Debbie Seyer here today to share with you my latest Pink Ink card using the new release 2275H Apple Stand. I can't believe how fast the summer has flown by and it's almost apple picking time! This is a fun stamp to color and is perfect for those fall cards!

I stamped the Apple Stand image using Timber Brown Staz-on ink onto some Strathmore Mixed Media paper.  Then using some Aquablend pencils & paintbrush, I watercolor the image.  I added some olive green patterned paper, lace, twine and a button to the card.  Then I stamped the "Thinking of You" sentiment onto white cardstock using brown ink.  I used a label punch to punch out my sentiment and adhered it into place using some 3d foam squares.  Here is a closer look....



This was so much fun and relaxing to color!  I hope you enjoyed my fall Apple Stand card. Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,
Debbie

To find the Pink Ink products used please visit Ellen Hutson LLC:


You can also visit Pink Ink's website to find a local store near you that carries our stamps, or to order wholesale.

No comments:

Post a Comment