Saturday, August 6, 2016

Heartfelt Holiday Wishes

06/08/16


Hi all! I hope you are enjoying your weekend. It's been so hot here. I'm so ready for Fall and Winter. I'm just not a fan of summer.  I'd be happy if we could jump from Spring straight into Fall. So to help me feel better about about the heat we're enduring, I made a Christmas card with some of the pretty new stamps from Pink Ink Stamp Company!


I just love this image! I wanted it to look kind of old fashioned and tea dyed, so I watercolored with Distress markers. I stamped first with Simon Says Black ink onto Master's Touch Watercolor paper. The image was cut out with a stitched rectangle die and them mounted with foam tape onto my card. I covered the base of the card with some patterned paper from Penny Black.


This one really put me in the holiday mood! This is my favorite card making time of the year, August through December! I love the fall and winter products! 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and stay cool!

Hugs,

Kay :)





No comments:

Post a Comment