Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Skating into the Holidays

31/08/2016
Hello Pink ink fans!  Have you checked out the new release?  You can find all of the fantastic new stamps on the Pink Ink website.
For my card today, I used the versatile and wonderful stamp called Pair of Skates (6110) with the sentiment Heartfelt Holidays (10137)
 
The background was done with a few different stencils with Distress sprays and inks.  To mask the image so I could get messy without worrying about getting ink on to the stamped image, I used liquid frisket.
I colored up Pair of Skates with Copics and a touch of distress markers to fill in some of the smaller detailed areas.  I used picket fence stain and splatter the stain over top to get a subtle hint of white on the work.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit!!

Shelby
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment