Friday, August 26, 2016

Stack O' Pumpkins

8/26/16
Hello everyone!  Heidi  Blankenship, here today and I have an Autumn card to share with you using the Stack O' Pumpkin stamp from Pink Ink Stamp Company.  



The Stack O' Pumpkins is one of the new images from the  new holiday release from Pink Ink Stamp Company.  I used a piece of Strathmore mixed media paper and stamped the image using Jet Black Archival ink from Ranger.  Then I colored the image with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pen.  To create the background I used a few different colors of Distress Inks and blended the colors.



Then I stamped the image a second time on to a piece of scratch paper and fussy cut it to create a mask.  I placed the mask on top of the stamped image and then I took clean water and a paint brush and tapped the water onto the paper.  I let the water droplet sit for a few seconds and then used a paper towel to blot up the water droplets.  I repeated this process a few times and used a heat tool to speed out the drying time.  I wanted to add some shimmer to the background so I tapped my Wink of Stella pen onto the paper--just like when I added the water droplets and then I set the paper aside to dry.


I trimmed the paper down and then I added black craft foam to the back.  I placed the watercolor piece on to a black A2 top folding card base.  To finish off the card I added some Crystal Reflections Sequins from Simon Says Stamp.  I hope you enjoyed today's card share.  I will have all of the supplies listed below.  Thanks for stopping by the Pink Ink Blog today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Heidi

To find the Pink Ink products used please visit Ellen Hutson LLC 

You can also visit Pink Ink's website to find a local store near you that carries our stamps, or to order wholesale.



Supplies
Paper:  Strathmore Mixed Media, Cardstock - Black
Ink/Markers:  Ranger - Jet Black Archival Ink, Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens - Lemon Yellow, Bright Yellow, Orange, Light Violet, Oatmeal, Yellow Green, Mid Green, Olive Green, Wine red, Light Brown, Beige, Mid Brown, Dark Brown, Light Gray, Mid Gray, Green Gray, Dark Gray, Distress Inks - Antique Linen, Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserves, Chipped Sapphire, Gathered Twigs, Zig Wink of Stella - Clear Glitter Brush Pen
Accessories:  Simon Says Stamps - Crystal Reflections Sequins, Ranger - Multi Media Matte Adhesive, Black Craft Foam, Scor-Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment