Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Thinking of Butterflies!

May 12, 2015
Good Morning! Debbie Seyer here to share another project I created using my wonderful Pink Ink Stamps! Alot of the cards I create are actually used by my Mom. My mom love butterflies so with that in mind, I created this card for her to send to one of her friends or family.



I used the Bitty Butterfly stamp to create this card.  I embossed the base of the card with an embossing folder.  I stamped the Bitty Butterfly 3 times.  I die cut 2 of the images and then fussy cut one image after I colored them with some Copic markers.  I really love the classic cards you can make with Pink Ink images!  Don't you?
To finish this card, I stamped the sentiment - Thinking of You -  and die cut that using some oval dies.  I used a glitter pen to give my butterflies that nice sparkly look (sorry that it's hard to see in the picture).  I created 4 cards for my mom's stash!  I think she will love to send these out!

Pink Ink Stamps used: - available for purchase at Ellen Hutson, LLC

Bitty Butterfly
Thinking of You

Thanks for stopping by today!


1 comment:

  1. Beautifully done, Debbie! Love the butterfly, and what a pretty sentiment! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete