Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Going Places

May 20, 2015
Hello everyone!  Heidi, here and I have a fun little card to share with you using some of the newest releases from Pink Ink Stamps. 

I love this Kiddie Car stamp! It is so darn cute.  Kiddie cars are a pretty hot ticket item for collectors and I know they come in all different models and colors.  I know someone who has a huge collection of these vintage kiddie cars and has been on home tours several times.  It is always so fun to see!  


I stamped the image using Memento Tuxedo Black ink on to white cardstock and colored with Spectrum Noir markers.  I used Spellbinders dies to create all of the die cuts and layered them on the card front using foam tape in between some of the layers to add a little dimension.  I also used the sentiment Going Places on the cloud conversation bubble die cut.  




Pink Ink stamps used:

Or visit the Pink Ink Stamp Company website to find a local retailer near you.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment