Saturday, May 9, 2015

In The Good Old Summertime!



09/05/15



Hello friends! 
Kay here today to share a card that I created using some of the newest release from Pink Ink Stamp Company.  Do I need to tell you how much I love flamingos? Well I do, and here's a lovely one!


I just love it! As soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted it!  I actually combined two different images here. I needed something for my flamingo to stand in/on, so I used the bottom portion of the Cheery Windowbox.  I just used some tape and taped off the top portion of the stamp, inked it up with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, removed the tape and stamped. I then stamped the flamingo over that. I was not happy with the way you could see the flowers through the flamingos legs, so I colored them in with my white gel pen. Ha! I was proud of myself for figuring that one out! I then stamped the sentiment at the bottom and colored with Copic markers. I cut it out with a stitched scalloped die and mounted it on a scalloped rectangle die cut. I added the little white dots with the trusty white gel pen.



Pink Ink Stamps Used:


You can find Pink Ink stamps at Ellen Hutson HERE.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a lovely Mother's day tomorrow!

Hugs,

Kay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment