Tuesday, July 5, 2016

This Way To The Beach

05/07/2016

Hello, I have a card to share with you today created with several stamps from Pink Ink Stamp Company. 


Isn't that fun? Makes me want to go to the beach, in a Woody, with a canoe! 

This is actually "almost" a one layer card. I did stamp the Woody, the beach sign and the sentiment all onto watercolor paper with waterproof black ink, and watercolored them. I watercolored some ocean and sky in the background along with the sand and a few little blades of sea grass around the car and sign. I wanted the canoe on top, but I was totally unsure of my ability to stamp it and actually get it on top of the car, so.... I stamped it separately, watercolored it, cut it out, and then glued it on top. It's alright to do that. Sometimes you just have to do things like that, if you want your canoe sitting straight on top of your car anyway :)




After I was done with all of the watercoloring, I let it dry and then splattered some of the brown and blue watercolor paint around. I used Peerless watercolors for most of this. I just pulled out a couple of Distress markers for the grey on the wheels and the beach sign.

Thanks so much for stopping by! All of the stamps I used are linked below!

Enjoy your summer!

Kay :)




1 comment:

  1. Just an FYI - "Enjoy the Simple Things" is a Pink Ink stamp too! No. 10093, an old favorite!

    ReplyDelete