Thursday, June 30, 2016

Sweet Memories

06/31/2016


Hello! I have a summery card to share with you today using a new stamp from Pink Ink Stamp Company!




Pink Ink stamps are so much fun to color! I love the detail in them. It's always so hard to decide which medium to use when I go to color one. I was torn between colored pencils and Copic makers for this one. I even stamped two images, because I thought I might try them both, but I ended up going with the Copic markers. They were fun! I colored everything in, then went around the top part of the image with B00 B000 and the bottom part of the image with C1 and C2. 




I't almost time for the fair here where we live. I think this card would be so perfect to give to a friend who had accompanied you to the fair, just to express what a good time you had had together. Too bad I probably won't be going to the fair.  I do love this cute image  and sure enjoyed coloring it!


The Pink Ink stamps I used are listed and linked below.

Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!

Kay :)









No comments:

Post a Comment