Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Saying Prayers And Sending Love Card with Pink Ink Stamps!

03/10/2015

Hello friends! My name is Debbie Seyer and  I am so excited to share with you my first project using Pink Ink Stamps.  I was very excited when Peggy contacted me to join her design team.  I started my stamping hobby using wood mounted stamps and I really love Peggy's style!   I used one of my favorite color combos to create my first project because it reminds me of spring and right now I really need that reminder!




I stamped the Folk Art Flowers image 3 times using Espresso Truffle Memento Ink onto white cardstock and colored them with my copic markers.  Using a square die, I die cut them out and mounted them onto a matching scalloped square die.  I stamped the sentiment Saying Prayers onto white cardstock and handcut the banner.

This was a fun and relaxing card to create!  I hope that who ever I send this card too will feel happy and bright, just like my card!  Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:

Debbie 




  

No comments:

Post a Comment