Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Market Basket Thinking of You Card

3/18/2015
Hello everyone!  My name is Heidi Blankenship and  I am so excited to share my first project with you using Pink Ink Stamps.  I was so happy when Peggy contacted me to join her design team.  I am looking forward to sharing my projects with all of you.



For my first card I stamped the Market Basket image on to white cardstock using Memento Rich Cocoa ink  and colored with Spectrum Noir™ Markers.  Then I created a die cut and stamped the Thinking of You sentiment at the top.  I inked the edges of the die cut with Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress Inks.  The card base is brown with a layer of kraft cardstock.  Then I added a couple layers of My Mind's Eye pattern paper from the Pretty Things Collection.  I added some 3D Foam Squares to add some dimension to the label die cut.  To finish off the card I added a twine bow and some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.



Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Supplies:

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment