Thursday, February 16, 2017

Dream Cruise by Sharon Harnist


Hello Pink Ink fans -- Sharon Harnist here with you again today! Spring is just 
around the corner and I'm looking forward to this Summer, when my family will 
be taking a cruise! My excitement for that trip definitely inspired today's project 
... I'm using Pink Ink's new Dream Cruise:



To create this card, I stamped the Dream Cruise onto Copic X-Press It Blending 
Card with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, then did some Copic airbrushing 
to create the background, using masks:


For complete stepped-out details on how to create the airbrushed background, you can visit my blog post HERE.

Next, I colored the ship and banner images with these Copic markers:


For the tiny flags and other fine details of the pretty ship, I used finer point Atyou Spica Glitter Pens to color them and give a pretty sparkle to the ship and water!


The finished piece was accented along the top and bottom with borders of glitter paper:


Thanks so much for joining me today! 

Pink Ink products used, available online through Ellen Hutson LLC:

===============

Or check Pink Ink's website to find a local store near you that carries our stamps, or to order wholesale.



No comments:

Post a Comment