Thursday, February 2, 2017

A Lovely Button Heart

 02/02/2017
Hello Pink Ink Fans!  Debbie Seyer here to share my latest Pink Ink Stamps creation.  It time to think of love and chocolate. Well what I mean is it's almost time for Valentine's Day. So with that in mind, I created this fun card using the 7103N Button Heart stamp. I just love this image!



This card measure 4 1/4 x 5 1/2".  To begin, I stamped the image onto white cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink pad.  Using my patterned paper as a guide I picked out the markers and cardstock for this card.  I colored the image using Crafter's Companion Illustrator pens.

These are the colors I used.




Here is a closer look at the Button Heart....

I love how my card turned out!  This Button Heart image is very versatile and is really fun to color.

You can purchase this lovely Pink Ink Stamp at Ellen Hutson LLC



Thanks for stopping by today!





No comments:

Post a Comment