Thursday, March 2, 2017

Every Day Boho Flower Frame by Sharon Harnist

Hello, Pink Ink fans -- Sharon back with you again today! Spring has arrived 
in my part of the country and on the blog today, as I'm using Pink Ink's 
beautiful new Boho Flower Frame along with the pretty "Every Day
sentiment.

 Isn't this a gorgeous floral garden? It has such beautiful, fine details! I gold 
heat embossed the images onto watercolor paper and then simply picked up 
color directly from Tim Holtz's new Distress Oxide ink pads with a waterbrush 
and colored away!

The wonderful thing about this frame is that you can used it it in either a 
horizontal or vertical orientation!  After the flowers were colored and the 
sentiment heat embossed, I die cut the image with a stitched rectangle 
die, off-centered, leaving extra space on the left side. Then I punched 
holes and tied a gold cord bow.





To finish the card, I put double-sided tape around the edges of the die cut and poured glitter on the tape. The finished image was popped up with foam tape onto a light blue card base.






Just change out the sentiment and you could easily use this floral frame card idea for just about any occasion!  I hope you have fun with it!


Thanks so much for joining me today! 

Pink Ink products used, available online through Ellen Hutson LLC:


Or check Pink Ink's website to find a local store near you that carries our stamps, or to order wholesale.



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete