Thursday, May 26, 2016

 26/05/2016
Hello Friends! Debbie Seyer here today to share with you a fun card I created using the Flowery Flip Flops stamp. I don't know about you but as soon as it's semi warm enough, I have my flip flops on! So you can imagine how much I love this stamp!


To begin, I stamped the Flowery Flip Flop onto white watercolor cardstock using versamark ink.  Then I dusted the images with white embossing powder and heat set them.  Then using a waterbrush and Spectrum Noir Sparkle Markers, I did a color wash technique to create a bit of a rainbow effect.  Here is a closer look.


As you can see, I embossed the Sandy Toes sentiment onto some sky blue cardstock and cut it out.  I think it's the perfect sentiment for this card!



Here is another card I created using the Flowery Flip flop image.


For this card, I stamped the Flowery Flip Flops image onto watercolor paper using Timber Brown Staz-on and watercolored it with Spectrum Noir Sparkle Markers, too.  This time I used the Flip Flop Life sentiment!  Don't you just love it? Better get those flip flops out now, it's definitely warm enough! 

Pink Ink Stamps used:


Thanks for stopping by today!




No comments:

Post a Comment