Sunday, May 22, 2016

Welcome To The Beach

21/05/2016

Hello! I hope you've enjoyed your weekend! It's been great here. The weather has been warm, but not too hot, just perfect!

I have a card to share with you today that I created with some of the new stamps from Pink Ink Stamp Company. Aside from Christmas and winter stamps, beachy, tropical stamps are my next favorites, and I just love this one from Pink Ink!


Oh isn't that gorgeous! I can hear the waves :) I stamped everything with Simon Says Stamp black ink, on Master's Touch watercolor paper from Hobby Lobby, and watercolored it with my Distress markers. I splattered a little bit of brown distress marker mixed with water along the bottom too. Pretty simple card to create, but you don't need to do a lot when you have an image this pretty!




All of the stamps I used are listed below!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!

Hugs,

Kay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment