Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Thinking of You In Your Fluffy Bathrobe!

10/27/2015
Hello Pink Ink Fans! Today I have a really cute card to share with you using a new image that was just released. I think this card is so perfect for that person in your life that maybe isn't feeling well because of an illness or other issue.  


4101K Fuzzy Bathrobe and 3109A Bunny Slippers

The fluffy bathrobe image is perfect to paper piece!  Sure you can color it with your markers or pencils but sometimes you just don't feel like it, ya know?  Paper piecing is another great technique that gives you dimension and even texture easily!  Here is how I put the robe together.....


I stamped the image 3 times......white, peach and patterned cardstock is used for my sample!


I cut out the peach bathrobe whole and then just the pocket/cuffs, sash and neckline from the patterned paper.  Then I glued the peach bathrobe to the white cardstock.  I added the other items to the peach bathrobe.  By glueing all of this onto the white cardstock it's easier to die cut when you are done!

Here is a close-up of the card, too!


Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope I have inspired you to use the paper piecing technique the next time you create with Pink Ink Postmarks!

Debbie Seyer

No comments:

Post a Comment