Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Sweet Memories!

April 14, 2015

Hello Friends!  I was so excited when I received the newest releases from Pink Ink Stamps.  Ice cream sundaes bring back really good memories for me and my family.  Spending time with my daughter's and watching them have fun with my Dad are some of my best memories.  So when I created these cards, I had a big smile on my face!  LOL


For this card, I used the Super Sundae image colored with some Copic markers.  I added the Sweet Memories sentiment, that I hand-cut into a small banner, along the bottom.  This image is so cute!


For this card, I stamped the Single Scoop image and punched it out with my hand-held punches.  I added the Sweet Memories sentiment along with some other fun embellishments!  Sweet and simple cards bring a smile to every face just like these images bring back some really great memories!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Debbie







No comments:

Post a Comment