Thursday, September 14, 2017

Pumpkin and Leaves Thank You Card by Debbie Seyer

 14/09/2017
Hello friends! Debbie Seyer here today to share with you a card I created using 2 new stamps from Pink Ink called Dancing Leaves and Cinderella Pumpkin. One of my most favorite stamping techniques is to heat emboss and I thought both of these stamps would be perfect for that technique.


As you can see, I stamped the Dancing Leaves stamp all over the brown cardstock using embossing ink.  Then I sprinkled on some Copper embossing powder and heat set it.  I also stamped the Cinderella Pumpkin using the Copper embossing powder but I stamped it on some watercolor paper.  I used the some Sparkle Markers and a water brush to color the image.

I used a die for the sentiment.  I die cut it 3 times and glued the layers together, then I inked up the die cut with embossing ink and used the copper embossing powder.  I ended up doing 2 layers of embossing powder to get the look I wanted!  Here is a closer look at my card.



I really love the stamps I used for this card and think it turned out really great!  Thanks for stopping by today!

Pink Ink products used, available retail online from Ellen Hutson LLC

Or check Pink Ink's website to find a local store near you that sells our stamps (retail), or to order wholesale.





No comments:

Post a Comment