Monday, October 31, 2016

CAS Stitched Bird 4 x 4 set of Cards

31/10/16
Hello everyone!  Heidi, here today and I have a CAS (Clean And Simple) set of birthday cards to share with you.  



I made a set of 4 x 4 birthday cards using the 2276E Stitched Bird and 10101D Happy Birthday My Friend stamps.  I used VersaMark ink to stamp the images and then I added gold embossing powder.  I used a heat tool to heat set and melt the powders.  


Then I added some NUVO crystal drops for embellishments. 


I layered the stamped panel on top of a piece of gold mirror cardstock and then added that to a 4 x 4 white card base.  


This is a great card set to have on hand for when you need a quick birthday card or it would be perfect for gift giving.  

I hope you enjoyed this CAS card share.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,
Heidi

To find the Pink Ink products used please visit Ellen Hutson LLC 


You can also visit Pink Ink's website to find a local store near you that carries our stamps, or to order wholesale.

Supplies
Pink Ink Stamp Company
2276E Stitched Bird
10101D Happy Birthday My Friend
Other Supplies
Paper:  Cardstock - White, Bazzill Gold Mirror
Ink:  VersaMark

Accessories:  Tonic Studios US - NUVO 600N Embossing Powder Classic Gold, NUVO 675N Crystal Drops Ivory Seashells, Scor-Tape, Heat Tool

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet image! Love the gold embossing with white! Simply elegant!

    ReplyDelete