Thursday, October 6, 2016

A Golden Felt Stocking!

 06/10/2016
Hello Friends! Debbie Seyer here today to share with you my latest Pink Ink Stamps card. I have been on a mission to start my Christmas cards early this year. So I got out some of my patterned paper stash and some Pink Ink Stamps and had some fun!


This card measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2".  I decided to stick with a gold metallic theme for the card so I got out my gold embossing powder and heat tool.  To start, I inked up the 6111K Felt Stocking stamp with some VersaMark embossing ink.  Then I sprinkled it with Nuvo  Classic Gold embossing powder.  This is my new favorite embossing powder because it is just so shiny!  I also stamped the 10136A Merry Christmas Oval sentiment and heat embossed it also. After I heat embossed the sentiment, I cut it out like a banner and tied some gold cording at one end to make it look a bit like a tag.  After putting everything together, I think it turned out really nice.  This would be an easy card to do assembly-line style.  I made 6 in less than 30 minutes!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Pink Ink Stamps used:



Pink Ink products used, available online through Ellen Hutson LLC

Or check Pink Ink's website to find a local store near you that carries our stamps, or to order wholesale. 



No comments:

Post a Comment