Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Sand Between Your Toes.......

 26/04/2016
Hello Pink Ink Fans! Debbie Seyer here today to share with you a wonderful new release stamp from Pink Ink. I really love this Beachtown Fence image. Recently I received some watercolor pencils and decided to try them. 


First I stamped the image onto some watercolor paper using Timber Brown Stazon ink.  Then using my watercolor pencils, a fine tip paintbrush and some water,  I watercolored the image. After everything dried, I used a rectangle die to cut it out and layered it onto a slightly larger scalloped rectangle die cut.  I love how it turned out.  Here is a closer look.



I added the Sandy Toes sentiment onto my card base to complete the project.

You can check out all the wonderful Pink Ink Stamps and find a retailer near you on the Pink Ink Website.

2270P Beachtown Fence
10135C Sandy Toes


Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment