Thursday, April 21, 2016

Flowery Flip Flops

20/04/16

Hello! Have you worn your flip flops yet this spring? I've had mine on a couple of times, but it's still a little early. We've had a mild winter and an early spring, but still not quite warm enough to break out the shorts, tank tops and flip flops.

But I do have a card that will get you in the flip floppy mood! I'm using some of the cute stamps from the Pink Ink Stamp company's newest release. I love the little sandcastle and of course the flip flops!


I used my Peerless watercolors and my Zig Clean Color brushes for this. The Zigs are great for coloring in the tiny areas on the flip flops. I used the Peerless for the bigger areas and the blue background. I used Master's Touch watercolor paper and stamped them in Simon Says Black ink. I cut it out with a stitched rectangle die, and mounted it onto a kraft card base.


This was a fun one! It won't be long until the flip flops will be a daily thing around my house! 

You can check out all of the Pink Ink Stamp Company's stamps and find a retailer near you at Pink Ink Stamps.

3110A Sand Castle
2272J Flowery Flip Flops
10134 Flip Flop Life

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Kay :)




No comments:

Post a Comment