Friday, February 26, 2016

Wash Day

26/02/2016
Hello Pink Ink fans!  I hope you've been enjoying the gorgeous new release.  These stamps are just perfect for so many occasions.


You can find the new release on the Pink Ink Stamps website.
The locations where these (and other) awesome Pink Ink stamps can be purchased can be found HERE. For today's card I colored up Wash Day and constructed an A2 card.


 I only used my ever handy Copics for today's coloring and the blending was a breeze with this stamps since the size of the stamp lends itself well to coloring.  The sentiment is also from Pink Ink and is called Good Old Summertime.  For those who are local to Colorado Springs, be on the look out for the next class schedule where we will be using several of these stamps in a cardmaking/coloring class.

Thanks for visiting today, and I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment