Thursday, February 4, 2016

Thinking of Wellies!

 04/02/2016
Hello Pink Ink Fans! Debbie Seyer here today.  I was so excited when I received the newest releases from Peggy. The images are all adorable and perfect for Springtime cards to send to those you love. My very favorite stamp is the Floral Wellies stamp.  What could be more perfect than a cute pair of rain boots?



I colored the Floral Wellies image using some Spectrum Noir makers.  I used the patterned paper to choose my colors for these boots.  After coloring the boots, I die cut the image using a rectangle die.  After matting the image onto a scalloped rectangle, I added a white doily and put all this onto my card along with my patterned paper.  After I tied the ribbon into a bow, I added the sentiment that I punched out using a label punch.  Here is a closer look........


Doesn't this image make you wish for Spring?  I know it makes me want warmer weather! 

Thanks for stopping by today!

Pink Ink Supplies Used:


Or check Pink Ink's website to find a local store near you that carries our stamps, or to order wholesale.

No comments:

Post a Comment