Thursday, December 10, 2015

Baby Hats

10/12/2015



Hello! I have a fun card I made today with some adorable new stamps from Pink Ink Stamp Company! Their new spring release is available now!

I wanted to use something that wasn't super springy, since it ummm... isn't even the first day of winter yet :) So I chose the cute little baby hats! Baby's are born all year, so you could quite possibly need a baby card in December!


So when I first saw this stamp, I thought it was adorable, but wasn't quite sure what to do with it. I studied it for a few minutes and then I thought "wouldn't they be cute all randomly stamped to created a background! So that is what I did here. I stamped them with waterproof black ink onto watercolor paper, and watercolored them with my Zig Clean Color brushes. 


I cut a little off the bottom edge and added a pink stitched scalloped border, then layered that over some pale blue card stock. I stamped the sentiment on a stitched banner flag and then layered it onto a bigger one cut from the same paper as the blue underneath. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! All of the supplies I used on this card are listed and linked below!

Hugs,

Kay :)










No comments:

Post a Comment