Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Pumpkin Fairy House

8/25/2015
Hello Pink Ink Fans! I hope the end of your summer is going well and you're looking forward to the change of seasons into Autumn. 
It's Shelby here today to show you one of the oh so wonderful new stamps from the most recent release at Pink Inks.
 This stamp is called Pumpkin Fairy House.  Isn't it so darn cute?  I decided to make more of an evening/night scene with my coloring because who doesn't love a little sparkle in their lives?  The background was done with Distress Inks with a foam blending tool (stormy sky, tumbled glass, fossilized amber and squeezed lemonade) and the image was colored up with Copic markers.  Copics and Distress Inks (dye inks) are perfect partners since they do not react with each other when they come in contact!
 The stars were created with Bo Bunny glitter paste and a stencil and then I added a few (or more) crystals.
 I cut the image with an oval die twice and the added dimension with different sized foam dots...easy as can be!
Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope I was able to give you a little bit of your fix for Pink Ink!!

Shelby
 

No comments:

Post a Comment