Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Picket Fence Pumpkins

5/8/15

Hello friends!

I have a new card to share with you created with a beautiful stamp from Pink Ink Stamp Company! Their Fall and Winter release is available now, and there are some really pretty images!


I chose a cute fall scene from the new release called Picket Fence Pumpkins for this card. Such a detailed and fun image to color!




Isn't that a beautiful little Fall scene? I just love it! I stamped it with Hybrid Licorice Black ink from MFT , and watercolored it with my Koi Watercolors. After it was dry, I cut it out with a stitched rectangle dye. I stamped a subtle pattern onto some kraft card stock, and cut that out with a stitched rectangle die just one size larger. I mounted them all onto a white card base with foam tape. 




And here's a little bit closer view of the watercoloring and the beautiful detail in the stamp!

Pink Ink Stamps:

You can purchase Pink Ink Stamps at Ellen Hutson or visit the Pink Ink Website to find a retailer near you!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Kay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment