Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The Simple Things with Pink Ink Stamps!

01/07/15




Hello Pink Ink fans!

I have a new card to share with you created with a beautiful stamp from Pink Ink Stamp Company!

I really had fun coloring this one! I used my Zig Clean Color Brushes and got a little carried away. I was afraid that it looked like the perhaps the pot of flowers was exploding with all of those little dots I put around it, but after letting it sit for awhile and then going back to look at it, I decided I liked it :)


I stamped this with  hybrid black ink and watercolored it with Zig Clean Color brushes. I'm loving those!! After it dried I added a few highlights with my white gel pen, then cut it out using  Stitched Rectangle dies,  and mounted it with Fun Foam to a top folded card. 


Here's a close up view of the explosion going on! I just thought the dots were fun :)

Pink Ink Stamps:


You can purchase Pink Ink Stamps at Ellen Hutson or visit the Pink Ink Website to find a retailer near you!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Kay :)


No comments:

Post a Comment