Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Christmas in July!

07/14/2015
Hello Pink Ink Fans! Debbie Seyer here today to share with you a Christmas in July card. Believe it or not, now is a good time to start thinking and even making your Christmas cards. I always tell myself that I should start now and will have a nice stash of cards ready at Christmas.....I don't always listen to myself but you know how that goes!  LOL

I was so excited to when I got the July 2015 Pink Ink Stamps new releases from Peggy.  The image and sentiment I used in my card today are definitely my favorite of the release!  It was hard to get a good picture of the gold mirror cardstock I used behind the Angel On High image but I think you get the picture!


I stamped the Angel On High image using Encore gold pigment ink and sprinkled on some clear embossing powder.  After I heat set the powder, I die cut her into an oval.  I also did the same with the Peace On Earth Sentiment.



The finished card measures 5 x 7" so it will require extra postage.  I do send a few extra special cards to those family and friends who appreciate them and there is plenty of room to write a quick note inside!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Debbie

Pink Ink Stamps used:

I have linked these wonderful images up to Ellen Hutson, LLC.  Ellen carries the full line of Pink Ink Stamps!




No comments:

Post a Comment