Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Let's Jump For Joy!

 24/05/2017
Hello friends! Debbie Seyer here today to share with you my latest card using Pink Ink Stamps! I received some new images from Peggy just a week ago and was so excited to use them right away! It's high school graduation time here at our house.  We have friends and family members that are graduating so I needed a few cards for that occasion.

Here is a card I created using the new 2294G Hi Top Sneakers and 19144B Jump For Joy sentiment.



To begin, I always pick a paper pad so I have a color scheme.  For this card I used the Perfectly Plaid 6x6 petite paper pad from Lawn Fawn.  Then I pick my marker colors.  I use Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  Here are the colors....


After coloring the images, I just fussy cut them out.  I used a chevron embossing folder for the background layer and scalloped squares dies for behind the shoes.  Here is a closer look!




We have a family friend who love hers converse and is super happy to be graduating, so I thought this image and the sentiment were perfect for her!  

Thanks for stopping by today!

To find a local or online retailer who carries our stamps, please visit Pink Ink Stamps






No comments:

Post a Comment