Monday, January 4, 2016

Doodle Butterfly

04/01/2016

Good morning everyone!  I hope all of you had a fantastic holiday season and that your 2016 will be happy, prosperous and healthy.
Nothing gets your day off to a better start than butterflies...even if it's just thinking of the day they are back and it's no longer winter!

 

I just love this new butterfly stamp from Peggy Jo called Doodle Butterfly.  It's just perfect for any level of colorist to get their color on!  I pulled out my Clean Color II markers and a few Copics.  I colored the background of the butterfly with my Copic and then colored with the watercolor markers.  Copics and waterbased products make for awesome friends.  Neither one re-activates the other nor causes running/smearing.


 I've stamped this sweet stamp 3 times to fill the front panel.  The background was done using distress inks, water and some acetate for placement.

 
Thanks for stopping by today for a visit!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment